Reliance Jio Fiber has started on 5 September. Customers have come to know about all the plans. Reliance Jio Fiber was announced at the 42nd Annual General Meeting 2019. Reliance has launched 6 different tariff plans under Jio Fiber.
Reliance Jio Fiber’s plans will start from Rs 399.
All these plans will be from Rs 399 to Rs 8499 per month. Jio said that Jio fiber broadband services are available in 1600 cities in total. According to the tariff plan, you will get speeds from 100Mbps to 1Gbps.
Apart from this, if you subscribe to annual plans, you will get a free live home gateway of Rs 5000, a 4k set top box of around Rs 6400 for a cable TV connection. Depending on the annual plan you choose, you will also get 4K TV from 24 inch to 32 inch HD or 43 inch HD.
How to get Reliance Jio Fiber Service?
- Visit www.jio.com or download the MyJio app.
- Register for Jio fiber service.
- If Jio fiber will be available in your area, then our service representative will contact you.
- Download the MyJio app as all communication from users is under this app.
- Every Jio Fiber user will get a set-top box after recharging with a monthly, quarterly or annual plan.
Landline will also be given for free.
Apart from this, users will also get free unlimited voice calls across India, including free landline phone connections. By using this service, users will be able to avail free calls across the country and international calls at an affordable price. Recall that recently, the Jio Fixed Line was rolled out to existing subscribers.
Other features of Reliance Jio Fiber.
Apart from this, you will also get facilities like free home voice calling, conferencing and international calling, TV video calling and conferencing, entertainment OTT apps, gaming, home networking, device security, virtual reality experience, premium content platform from Reliance Jio Fiber.
Jio Fiber Registration
Reliance Jio has launched the country’s fastest internet service Jio Fiber. Users can avail this service. The company has just started it in 1,600 cities of the country. Reliance Jio Fiber is the country’s first 100 percent all-fiber broadband service. Its speed will start from 100 Mbps to 1 Gbps. If you also want to take this service of Jio, then you have to register for it.
Services related to Jio Fiber Service…
- Ultra-high-speed broadband (up to 1Gbps)
- Free domestic voice calling, conferencing and international calling
- TV video calling and conferencing
- Entertainment OTT Apps
- Home Networking
- Device Security
- Virtual Reality Experience
- Premium Content Platform
How To Register For Jio Fiber
- For registration visit www.jio.com or download the MyJio app. Click here on Jio Fiber’s page.
- Confirm the location where users want to avail Jio Fiber service.
- Now the user has to click on the generic OTP by giving his name, phone number and email details.
- Now put the OTP on the phone and verify it.
- Proceed once again by adding home or office address.
- Jio Fiber will be registered on your address. Now the company will contact you.
Jio Fiber Plans & Prices Or Recharges
Plans for this service are starting from Rs. 699 and are available at Rs. 8,499. You can take any monthly plan according to need. See The Table below…(All Plans Include Unlimited Calling)
|JioFiber plan name||Monthly rental||Internet speeds||FUP Data limit||OTT Apps|
|Bronze||Rs 399||30 Mbps||3,300 GB||N/A|
|Silver||Rs 699||100 Mbps||3,300 GB||N/A|
|Gold||Rs 999||150 Mbps||3,300 GB||11 Apps worth Rs 1,000 per month|
|Diamond||Rs 1,499||300 Mbps||3,300 GB||12 Apps worth Rs 1,500 per month|
|Diamond+||Rs 2,499||500 Mbps||4,000 GB||12 Apps worth Rs 1,500 per month|
|Platinum||Rs 3,999||1 Gbps||7,500 GB||12 Apps worth Rs 1,500 per month|
|Titanium||Rs 8,499||1 Gbps||15,000 GB||12 Apps worth Rs 1,500 per month|
Bronze Plan (Monthly Plan: Rs 399)
In the plan, users will get unlimited data (100GB + 50GB extra) for 30 days with a speed of 30 Mbps. Its annual plan is available for Rs 8,388. Buyers will also get Bluetooth speaker, Jio Home Gateway and 4K set-top box under the welcome offer on taking an annual plan.
Silver Plan (Monthly Plan: Rs 699)
With the speed of 100 Mbps in the Silver plan, users are getting unlimited data (200GB + 200GB extra) for 30 days. Its annual plan will be available for Rs 10,188 and on receiving the annual plan, the welcome offer will get 12W Bluetooth speaker, Jio Home Gateway and 4K set-top box.
Gold Plan (Monthly Plan: Rs 999)
In this plan, you will get unlimited (500 GB + 250 GB extra) data for 30 days with a speed of 150 Mbps and its annual plan is available for Rs 31,176. With this plan, 24-inch HD TV, Jio Home Gateway and 4K set-top box will be available under the welcome offer.
Diamond Plan (Monthly Plan: Rs 1499)
Diamond plan will get unlimited (1250 GB + 250 GB extra) data for 30 days with speed of 300 Mbps. At the same time, its annual plan is Rs 17,988. The 24-inch HD TV, Jio Home Gateway and 4K set-top box will be available in the welcome offer along with the Diamond Annual Plan.
Diamond+ Plan (Monthly Plan: Rs 2499)
Diamond+ plan will get unlimited (1250 GB + 250 GB extra) data for 30 days with speed of 500 Mbps. At the same time, its annual plan is Rs 29,988. The 24-inch HD TV, Jio Home Gateway and 4K set-top box will be available in the welcome offer along with the Diamond+ Annual Plan.
Platinum Plan (Monthly Plan: Rs 3999)
Platinum plan will get unlimited (2500 GB) data with 1 Gbps speed and you will get its annual plan for Rs 47,988. A 32-inch HD TV, Jio Home Gateway and 4K set-top box will also be available under the welcome offer.
Titanium Plan (Monthly Plan: Rs 8499)
The Titanium plan will get unlimited (5000 GB) data with 1 Gbps speed. You will get this annual plan for Rs 101,988. The welcome offer with an annual plan will also get a 43-inch 4K TV, Jio Home Gateway and a 4K set-top box.
Jio Fiber Customer Care
In case of any help or complaint related to Jio Fiber or facing any problem, you can contact Jio’s customer care by phone. Or you can contact them, there are 3 ways in which you can contact Jio Fiber Customer Care from which you can get rid of your complaints and problems.
How To Contact Jio Fiber Customer Care or Jio Care
1. If you have any complaint related to online shopping or Jio fiber or you need some kind of help, you can also contact Jio Care by email.
2. If you need any help related to Jio Fiber and also need an instant reply, then you can also call them directly instead of email, you can also call them from your normal Jio number and can also call toll free number.
3. Now you can also contact Jio Fiber Customer care through Whatsapp. Support around JioFiber is now just a WhatsApp away. Click Here to open the support channel on WhatsApp App. Alternatively, you can send “Hi” to 7000570005 to get started.