Amazon Quiz Answers 29 May 2021 | Amazon 29th May 2021 Quiz Answers: Play And Win Amazon Pay Balance Worth Rs 20,000 – Quiz Time: 12 AM (Now Running For 24 Hours). Answer The quiz question and win up to 20000 rs.
Amazon Quiz Answers 29 May 2021 Answers – Daily Quiz Time Details
- Amazon quiz today’s prize – 50,000 RS
- Amazon quiz Date – 29 May 2021
- Winners List Will Be Declared On – 29th May 2021
- Winner: 2
How To Enter Into Quiz: Amazon Quiz Answers 29 May 2021
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Search “Funzone”
- Click on Funzone thumbnail
- Select Amazon Daily Quiz Answers
Amazon Quiz Answers 29 May 2021
- National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal Is Managed By Which Of These Indian Ministries?
Ans: 2. Ministry Of Home Affairs.
- On International women’s Day 2021, Which Statue Was Surrounded By Shards Of Broken Glass To Represent The Smashing Of The Glass Ceiling?
Ans: 3. Fearless Girl, Wall Street.
- In April 2021, Who Became The Number One ODI Batsman In ICC ODI Rankings?
Ans: 4. Babar Azam.
- This Is The Baby Of Which Animal?
Ans: 3. Ostrich.
- This Object Was Invented By Which English Philosopher In 1250?
Ans: 3. Roger Bacon.