Shahrukh Khan: Fire breaks out in building near Shahrukh’s bungalow, firefighter dies of suffocation

Shahrukh Khan: A massive fire broke out in a 21-storey residential building located near Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan’s bungalow Mannat in Mumbai’s Bandra Bandstand area on Monday evening. During this, a 31-year-old firefighter died of suffocation while trying to extinguish the fire. An official of the fire department gave this information.

The fire broke out in the Jeevesh building around 7.30 pm, the official said. When asked about the current status of the fire, he said that efforts were on till 10.25 pm to douse the fire. While dousing the fire, firefighter Kaushal Khajan Singh Rajput died of suffocation.

The Chief Medical Officer (CMO) of Bhabha Hospital, Bandra, confirmed that Rajput died of suffocation. At the same time, according to the fire department, the fire started on the 14th floor of the 21-storey building. It is being considered as second level fire. The fire brigade got information about this at around 7.45 pm, the official said. After this, eight fire tenders, seven jumbo tankers and ambulances reached the spot. At the same time, there has been no news of any casualty in the bleeding.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.