IPL 2022 Playoffs: Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) got a big victory in last night’s match in IPL. Kolkata beat Mumbai by 52 runs. With this win, KKR have reached the 7th position in the points table with a total of 10 points. This victory has also given Kolkata the hope of reaching the playoffs. How Kolkata’s team can reach IPL 2022 playoffs, know here ..
- KKR also won both their remaining matches with a good run rate. KKR have to play matches with Sunrisers Hyderabad and Lucknow Super Giants. KKR will need a big win against these two teams. If this happens then KKR will have 7 wins in 14 matches. If the net run rate is better than the other 7 match winning teams, then KKR can reach the playoffs.
- RCB lose their match against Punjab Kings and Gujarat Titans. In such a situation, there will be 7 wins in 14 matches in RCB’s account.
- He also loses to Sunrisers KKR and Mumbai and wins from Punjab Kings. In such a situation, only 6 wins will be left in the account of Sunrisers in 14 matches. Even if he wins here from Mumbai, he will be able to win only 7.
- Delhi Capitals won their next match against Punjab Kings and lost to Rajasthan Royals and Mumbai. In such a situation, only 6 wins will remain in Delhi’s account.
- Punjab Kings won by RCB, lost to Delhi and Sunrisers. In such a situation, only 6 wins will be left in Punjab’s account. Even if he wins from either Delhi or Sunrisers, he will still be able to have 7 victories. Yes, in such a situation, 6-6 victories of Sunrisers and Delhi will remain. Even then KKR will have a chance to reach.
- Chennai Super Kings lose their next match to Mumbai and win or lose both the remaining matches. In such a situation, maximum 6 wins will be registered in Chennai’s account and it will be out of the playoffs.
If the above-mentioned equations are made, then KKR’s team can reach the playoffs along with Lucknow, Gujarat and Rajasthan.
IPL 2022 is proving to be the second worst season for Virat, the figures are giving testimony
CSK vs DC: Dhoni was seen chewing the bat while sitting in the dressing room, Amit Mishra enjoyed it like this