Rajasthan : Woman Killed, Husband Critical After Oxygen Concentrator Explodes In Gangapur

News Desk, Amar Ujala, Jaipur

Published by: Deepti Mishra
Updated Sun, 18 Jul 2021 12:47 PM IST

Table Of Contents hide

abstract

A woman died after a defective oxygen concentrator exploded in a house in Gangapur, Rajasthan, while her husband was admitted to a hospital in a critical condition. The police have registered the case. Is questioning the shopkeeper supplying the oxygen concentrator.

hear the news

If you are also using oxygen concentrator at home, then be careful. A small mistake on your part can cause the oxygen concentrator to explode like a bomb and cost you or someone else your life. A woman died after a defective oxygen concentrator exploded in a house in Gangapur, Rajasthan, while her husband was admitted to a hospital in a critical condition. In this case, the police has registered a case and is interrogating the shopkeeper who supplies oxygen concentrator.

Police said that Sultan Singh, the brother of IAS officer Har Sahai Meena, was having trouble breathing for the last two months due to corona. In such a situation, an oxygen concentrator was arranged to help in breathing. Slowly Sultan Singh was recovering at home. His wife Santosh Meena was taking care of him.

Oxygen concentrator cracked when switched on
As soon as Santosh Meena, a resident of Gangapur, switched on the switch on Saturday morning, the oxygen concentrator exploded. It is believed that there was an oxygen leak from the machine, which caused the fire when it was switched on and the fire spread throughout the house.

Hearing the sound of the explosion, the people around came running and saw that the husband and wife were screaming. Both were pulled out of the fire and taken to the hospital. Sultan Singh’s wife Santosh Meena died on the way. Sultan Singh has been admitted to a hospital in Jaipur for treatment. His condition is said to be serious. It is a matter of relief that both the sons of the couple were out of the house at the time of the accident, hence survived safely. The age of the son is 10 and 12 years.

The police have registered the case. Is inquiring about the shopkeeper supplying the oxygen concentrator. However, the reason is yet to be ascertained.

Detailed

If you are also using oxygen concentrator at home, then be careful. A small mistake on your part can cause the oxygen concentrator to explode like a bomb and cost you or someone else your life. A woman died after a defective oxygen concentrator exploded in a house in Gangapur, Rajasthan, while her husband was admitted to a hospital in a critical condition. In this case, the police has registered a case and is interrogating the shopkeeper who supplies oxygen concentrator.

Police said that Sultan Singh, the brother of IAS officer Har Sahai Meena, was having trouble breathing for the last two months due to corona. In such a situation, an oxygen concentrator was arranged to help in breathing. Slowly Sultan Singh was recovering at home. His wife Santosh Meena was taking care of him.

Oxygen concentrator cracked when switched on

As soon as Santosh Meena, a resident of Gangapur, switched on the switch on Saturday morning, the oxygen concentrator exploded. It is believed that there was an oxygen leak from the machine, which caused the fire when it was switched on and the fire spread throughout the house.

Hearing the sound of the explosion, the people around came running and saw that the husband and wife were screaming. Both were pulled out of the fire and taken to the hospital. Sultan Singh’s wife Santosh Meena died on the way. Sultan Singh has been admitted to a hospital in Jaipur for treatment. His condition is said to be serious. It is a matter of relief that both the sons of the couple were out of the house at the time of the accident, hence survived safely. The age of the son is 10 and 12 years.

The police have registered the case. Is inquiring about the shopkeeper supplying the oxygen concentrator. However, the reason is yet to be ascertained.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *