Gas Leak From A Factory In Maharashtra’s Badlapur

News Desk, Amar Ujala, Thane

Published by: Amit Mandal
Updated Fri, 04 Jun 2021 08:02 AM IST

Table Of Contents hide

abstract

Gas leaked from a factory in Badlapur, Maharashtra late on Thursday night. However, it was brought under control by the fire brigade officials after some time. Due to the gas leak, people had difficulty in breathing and some people’s health also deteriorated.

hear the news

A gas leak in a factory in Badlapur, Maharashtra created panic on Thursday night. The gas leak incident took place at 10.22 pm on Thursday night. After this, people living nearby started having trouble breathing. The fire brigade was immediately called and it brought the gas leak under control at 11.24 am. The Thane Municipal Corporation said the situation was under control and no one was injured.

It was told that some people even vomited and some people got nauseous. This gas leak happened at Noble India Media Pvt Ltd in MIDC area. The company combines two chemicals, sulfuric acid and benzene hyhydride, for crude oil in a reactor.

However, due to controlling the required temperature, air leaked from the reactor by mistake. It was told that this gas is not poisonous, but its leakage causes difficulty in breathing. This causes damage to the skin and eyes of the body.

The local resident of Badlapur told that I was working with my colleagues in a nearby factory. Suddenly we started having trouble breathing. Later we came to know that there was a gas leak in a nearby factory. However, due to the gas leak, an atmosphere of fear was created among the people and people started running here and there.

People were informed by the police and fire brigade officials that this gas is not poisonous, then they calmed down. According to the information received, the effect of this gas leak lasted for three kilometers. During this, the health of many people deteriorated, although no condition was critical.

Detailed

A gas leak in a factory in Badlapur, Maharashtra created panic on Thursday night. The gas leak incident took place at 10.22 pm on Thursday night. After this, people living nearby started having trouble breathing. The fire brigade was immediately called and it brought the gas leak under control at 11.24 am. The Thane Municipal Corporation said the situation was under control and no one was injured.

It was told that some people even vomited and some people got nauseous. This gas leak happened at Noble India Media Pvt Ltd in MIDC area. The company combines two chemicals, sulfuric acid and benzene hyhydride, for crude oil in a reactor.

However, due to controlling the required temperature, air leaked from the reactor by mistake. It was told that this gas is not poisonous, but its leakage causes difficulty in breathing. This causes damage to the skin and eyes of the body.

The local resident of Badlapur told that I was working with my colleagues in a nearby factory. Suddenly we started having trouble breathing. Later we came to know that there was a gas leak in a nearby factory. However, due to the gas leak, an atmosphere of fear was created among the people and people started running here and there.

People were informed by the police and fire brigade officials that this gas is not poisonous, then they calmed down. According to the information received, the effect of this gas leak lasted for three kilometers. During this, the health of many people deteriorated, although no condition was critical.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *