Share allotments have been finalized after the IPO of Glenmark Life Sciences. The Glenmark Life Sciences IPO received a tremendous responses from investors.
After the release of Glenmark Life Science in the stock market, the stock markets initially grew rapidly. Its per-share price on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) increased to Rs 756. Its equity share price stood at Rs 720 per share. On the other hand, National Stock Exchange (NSE) shares started with a price of Rs 750, up 4.17 percent from their base price.
Explain that the allotment of IPO shares of Glenmark Life Sciences has been finalized. Let us tell you that the Glenmark Life Sciences IPO got a tremendous response from the investors.
The registrar of Glenmark Life Sciences IPO is Kefintech Private Limited. It is also going to manage the share allocation. It is worth noting that Glenmark Life Sciences IPO of 1514 crores was subscribed 44.17 times. For this, the price of each share from Rs 695 to Rs 720 was fixed by the company.
How to check allotment
- First login to https://kosmic.kfintech.com/ipostatus/
- Now select IPO in it
- If Application Number option is selected, then enter Application Number
- then enter your id
- After that enter the given captcha code
- Then the automatic allotment status window will open on your screen
How to check allotment on BSE
- First login to https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Now Click on Equity
- Click on Glenmark Life Sciences in the issue name
- After that enter your application number and PAN number
- Then click on I am not a robot
- Finally click on Search
- Your allotment status will be displayed on your screen