Skip to content

BSE 10th Result 2021: Odisha Board Class 10 Result Today at bseodisha.nic.in BSC

BSE Odisha 10th Result 2021: the educational board are going to be placed before the examination committee of the Board on June 25 at 1 pm for approval.

Check Result Here

BSE Odisha 10th Result 2021: Nearly five lakh students are expected to urge their results today because the Board of secondary education (BSE), Odisha will declare the result for class 10 today without conducting any exams. this is able to be a primary for the board to announce the results without holding any exams in the least . The results for class 10 are being prepared on the idea of students’ performance in class 9 also as class 10.

Students are going to be scored on the idea of marks obtained by them in half-yearly and annual exams of class 9. the class 9 marks hold 40 per cent weightage in calculating the result while the remaining 60 per cent marks are going to be given on the idea of internal or practice tests of class 10. Schools had held four practice tests and students are going to be given marks on the idea of the simplest of two marks in each subject from the practice tests. just in case a student didn’t appear for and practice test, 100 per cent weightage are going to be given to class 9 marks.

The educational board are going to be placed before the examination committee of the Board on June 25 at 1 pm for approval. After being approved, the result are going to be published at the top office at 4 pm. Students are going to be ready to check their results only by 6 pm. just in case of non-availability of the web , students also can check their marks via SMS. To do so, one must type OR01 roll number and send SMS to 56767650.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.